The grapes used to make “Regret” are fermented following the classic Piedmontese technique of skins maceration for at least 15 days. After fermentation, the wine is drawn off and a part of it, about 30%, is placed in barriques of 2nd and 3rd passage where malolactic fermentation takes place and where it remains for a period of about six months. The remaining 70% ends fermentation in steel containers, finally the two masses are joined together to prepare the wine for bottling. The “Regret” is an exemplary Nebbiolo for daily consumption, with a floral and fruity aroma, a harmonious and extensive taste thanks to the perfect balance expressed by its soft and gentle tannins. A readytodrink Nebbiolo that can be consumed young or within five years.