- Chateau Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon
$34.99Enticing aromas of currants and cranberries spring from the glass in this rich and luxurious wine. Flavors of blueberry and strawberry coat the palate with hints of cocoa and a touch of cardamom on the finish. This is a full-bodied wine with fine-grained tannins and a long and intense finish. James Suckling- This is wonderfully balanced and refined with plum and currant character. Medium to full body. Juicy and delicious currants, berries and cherries on the finish. Succulent. Shows reserve. Drink or hold.
- Far Niente Cabernet Sauvignon
$149.99Beautiful aromas of blackberry and boysenberry pie, cassis, licorice, and sweet anise, pair gorgeously with hints of lightly toasted oak. A silky entry transitions to a very smooth midpalate with flavors of mixed berry fruit, lightly toasted oak, and sweet licorice. Well-structured and polished, this wine is filled with juicy acid and fine grain tannins that melt into a long mouthwatering finish. 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot, 3% Petit Verdot and 2% Cabernet Franc.
- Peju Cabernet Sauvignon$46.99Ruby in color the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon opens with floral notes of violet and rich cedar aromas on the nose. Concentrated flavors of dark cherry, black currant, raspberry and dusty cocoa lead to a brooding finish with firm tannins and soft acidity that support the rich black fruit flavors. Blend: 99% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1% Merlot
- SAVIAN Amarone della Valpolicella
$39.99Tasting notes: Ruby red color with violet highlights. Full body with notes of cherries and blackberries along with a hint of violets. Pairing: Meat dishes, both grilled and roasts as well as dried cheeses.
- Summer 6 Pack$59.99Bosco Nestore ”R” Montepulciano d’ Abruzzo 2016
- Western Cape, South Africa
- Cotes du Rhone
- Delle Venezie