- Rowen Red Wine$29.99The 2015 ROWEN red blend is a lush and elegant wine consisting of wonderful high elevation, mountain fruit. The wine has aromas of black raspberries, cocoa and black pepper from the co-fermented Viognier. On the palate, the wine is balanced and structured from the Cabernet Sauvignon with notes of blackberries, cassis, nutmeg, and vanilla. Co-fermenting the Syrah with the Viognier is a classic Northern Rhone technique which adds an exotic floral element to the finished wine as well as a rounder mouthfeel. Enjoy this wine now with sharp cheeses and charcuterie, braised lamb shanks, grilled filet mignon or cellar for enjoyment for years to come. Blend: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Malbec, 17% Syrah, 2% ViognierWine Enthusiast- From a high-elevation site called Cooley Ranch, this combines 55% Cabernet Sauvignon with 26% Malbec, 17% Syrah and 2% Viognier. Clove, sage and peppercorn dot the smoothly textured palate, never holding back on the bold, juicy black-fruit flavor and the chocolate finish.
- Chalk Hill Sonoma Coast Chardonnay$17.99Robert Parker- The 2017 Chardonnay Sonoma Coast is scented of lemon confit, Greek yogurt, honey toast, toasted almonds and stone over ripe red apple and white stone fruits. Medium-bodied, it offers pretty savory/honeyed fruits with refreshing acidity and a long finish packed with honey-nut flavors.
- Tenshen White$17.99Aromas of tangerine and ripe melon lead to flavors of peach and apricot. Balanced acidity and juicy honeysuckle accent the finish with a hint of hazelnut. Rhone Style White Blend: Viognier, Rousanne, Grenache Blanc, ChardonnayTasting Panel- This collaboration between Winemaker Joey Tensley and wine entrepreneur Alex Guarachi is a multi-layered blend of white Rhone varities Roussanne, Marsanne, Grenache Blanc, Viognier - and OK, a hint of Chardonnay. You can imagine the weight just from the heady nose of lemon curd. The flavors include candied apple, Italian herbs, chamomile, and lemon oil. The underlying minerality and a perfectly balanced influence of acidity make this both foodworthy and a great solo sipper.Jeb Dunnuck- The 2016 White Wine from Tenshen is made from a blend of Viognier, Roussanne, Grenache Blanc and Chardonnay sourced from sites throughout the Central Coast. Brought up mostly in neutral barrels, with a small part in stainless, it offers rich, full-bodied aromas and flavors of buttered peach, tangerine, honeysuckle and flowers. Richly textured, balanced and with a clean, dry finish, it’s a terrific white Rhône blend readers should check out.
- Robert Hall Chardonnay$13.99Featuring apple and lemon peel aromas with a hint of vanilla spice, our Chardonnay is a bright straw gold color. Rich from oak aging, this wine exhibits flavors of poached pear and butterscotch. The wine is round and medium bodied with a balancing acidity and toasty oak that lengthens the finish. Pair with cheese, charcuterie, seafood, and chicken dishes.
- Tuck Beckstoffer The Sum Red Wine$22.88The SUM is a unique and stylistic blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and select varietals that make up a bold proprietary cuvee, where the finished wine is bigger than the sum of its parts. Aromas of dried lavender and fresh ground peppercorn fill the glass. The wine coats the mouth with flavors of fresh blackberries and crushed cherry. The finish is soft and lingering with a hint of cocoa and rose petal. Enjoy this wine with cassoulet, oven roasted root vegetables, grilled mushrooms and smoked brisket.
- Luigi Bosca Malbec$17.88Deep ruby red color, with aromas of ripe red fruit, spices and black pepper. The palate intensity is complemented by the softness and sweetness of tannins. Full-bodied and well structured. Pair with grilled or broiled red meat, deer, hard cheese.James Suckling- This wine offers ripe blackberries, as well as some blue fruit, violets and licorice. Medium-to full-bodied with slightly austere tannins and a dry-mineral finish.
- Tenshen Red$16.88Dark cherry, white pepper and spring floral aromas blend with dense blackberry flavors, sweet tannins and a juicy finish.Wine & Spirits- A blend of syrah, grenache and mourvedre, with dollops of merlot and petite sirah, this is a dark beast of a wine. A sumptuous oak element drives the rich red-fruit flavors, integrating with air to create a generous and forceful red. For roast beef.