Here at Ed’s Fine Wines we want to first ensure your satisfaction. If you would like to return any items you must contact us at email@example.com or 727-791-9551. Not all items are eligible for return and it will be evaluated on a case by case basis. You will need to notify us within 30 days of receiving your order. A valid receipt will be needed for a refund. Items must be returned unopened and in the condition they were shipped in order to be eligible for return. Once we receive the items, we will reimburse the customer the price of the items and packaging, minus any delivery costs and a 10% restocking fee.
Returns made without a receipt
- Return requests made without a receipt are not refundable. Subject to assessment of the items and management approval, returns requested and made without a receipt may only be exchanged for an item of equal or greater value.
- The price of returned items made without a receipt will be determined by the most recent sale price.
- If your product was shipped or sold through Ed’s Fine Wines website, please contact us through email at Support@edsfinewines.com or 727-791-9551 for additional details and limitations.
- Due to alcohol shipping restrictions and regulations, certain online orders can only be returned in stores.
Spoiled or Corked
- If you have determined an item to be spoiled or corked after opening, you may return the item to the store within 30 days of purchase for an identical replacement. DO NOT dump the wine out, 75% of the bottle’s original contents is required to claim the item as spoiled or corked.
- Although we care for every bottle and store them properly we do not guarantee wine that has been purchased over 10 years of age.
Shipping during periods of heat or extreme cold is at your own risk. Ed’s Fine Wines is not responsible for damage to wine resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment. We encourage you to store your wine with us (free of charge) until weather is optimal to ship.
Once a payment is processed a cancellation fee of 10% of the merchandise amount will be assessed at the time of refund. If the order ships that cost too will be assessed.